Magic Matchup - Hentai Game Demo Magic Matchup - Hentai Game Demo

Fantastic. The art was great and the voice acting was terrific. Not only do you rarely hear voice acting in these types of games, but it usually awful. It's great to hear someone who can really act in the role.

hentaiwriter responds:

Yeah, Diana is REALLY skilled; you'll be seeing her work on most of the games on the Small Games Patreon :D (doing different voices, of course!)

Liara - Cum Dumpster Liara - Cum Dumpster

Fantastic graphics and animation! It needs some audio and a bit more variety, but it's a good demo.

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

Broken controls

Couldn't get past the 3rd level cause the controls were broken. Huge lag when jumping and the character would constantly get stuck moving in one direction without stopping. I only give it a 2 cause of the ok music.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

BROKEN!!!!!!!!!

Worst controls I have ever seen! Controls would frequently lock up and cause me to die over and over again as soon as the level loads. Level 9 is impossible to finish due to the buggy controls. The only reason this doesn't get one star is because the music is fantastic.

flashygoodness responds:

The sticky controls are due to your computer/browser performance, not the game itself. Flash just has a problem with sticky keys in general; don't blame the game.

Sally's Cats Sally's Cats

Terrible Controls

Neat concept and decent visuals, but easily the WORST controls I have ever seen in a Newgrounds game. I found that I had to repeat the same movements over and over again inorder for them to register and even then the game frequently didn't work properly. Revise the controls and it could be a great game.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Great

I really enjoyed this game, though it got very difficult at the 4th level. I have to ask, though, where did you get the music? I recognized the song as a remix of the music from the old NES game Journey to Silius, which had fantastic music. Keep up the good work.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Why aren't there more games like this?

Very well done. This is hands down the best flash game I have ever seen, it actually plays like a "real" game. ENjoyed the video game in-jokes very much and thought the whole arcade style graphics were great, one criticism though. During the Golden Axe levels, you should have made it so that you are briefly invincible when getting back up from a knock down, Death Accer repeatedly forced me into a corner and cast magic on me until I died, he's insanely hard. Otherwise, keep up the good work, make more games like this.